Working in the kitchen

>> Sunday, April 19, 2009

colorful plastic cups

…is a test of who among us is the most neurotic.


We have multicoloured cups and plates and bowls… it makes perfect sense to me to keep the red cups with the red cups and the blue plates with the blue plates and the…. well, you get the idea.
Apparently, this is weird. Or something. But I am not the only one that does it, HONEST!


And anyway, it is not like it takes any more time than doing it the messy way.


I like them my way.


But just so we are clear, I would much rather be in a classroom than the kitchen.


In the classroom I can keep myself occupied putting the red beads with the red beads and the green megablocks with the… well, you get the idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations